We are Finally Back in Business
Dear Les Jolies Esthetic Studio community,
We have opened our appointment book since May 18th, 2020 but things are just a little different for the safety of our clients and staff.
Please see some of the changes that are taking place below:
– We are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. (Please see new schedule below.) Walk-ins will not be accepted and clients will NOT be permitted to bring guests inside the studio unless the client is under the age of 16. This is being implemented in order to control the number of people within the studio and the possible spread of COVID-19.
– If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
– We will be spacing appointment times by an additional hour. This hour gives for more time to thoroughly clean, air out and disinfect the studio. Hard surfaces including doorknobs, sink areas, light switches, magnifying lamps, product bottles, counter tops, point-of-sale equipment, and chairs (arm rests) are getting wiped down with Cavicide Wipes (EPA approved disinfectant). Bottom and top sheets are being changed as usual but no top comforter will be used.
– New appointment schedule will be as follows:
Tuesday – Thursday: 12 noon, 2 pm, 4 pm, and 6 pm (only appt’s available)
Alternating Saturday’s: 10 am, 12 noon, 2 pm and 4 pm (only appt’s available)
– All clients coming in for appointments on, or after the reopening date MUST sign the new COVID-19 consent form. In accordance with extended shelter-in-place recommendations to protect our more vulnerable populations, I do not recommend that clients with compromised immune systems, clients aged 65 or above, or clients in other elevated at-risk categories make appointments at this time. It is solely up to the client to make that decision but keep in mind you are always at risk.
– We have partnered with other product lines to bring you more options when it comes to at home skincare. Please view our TAB labeled “Shop with us” to shop our partnered brands. And don’t forget to look at our “Coupons” TAB for specials codes for discounts!
– For our in-house product lines such as Teami Blends, Endurance Shield and Photozyme, you can continue to purchase in house or you can order through our new Square Online Store. Search for TAB called “Shop our products” for our in-house product lines.
– If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.